Come on in and put your feet up. Learn about sales, deals and couponing in the Yellowknife. Questions and sharing are highly encouraged.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

brandsampler.ca


It's like Christmas in April! Brandsampler is up again! Proctor & Gamble (P&G) run a program a couple of times a year where you can get free P&G product samples. You register with their site, answer a few questions, and they send you samples of their products. Between you and me (and the entire net!) if you select "store brand" as your choice they usually send you a bigger assortment of samples.

I already ordered mine and it rocks!!

Enjoy!
http://www.brandsampler.ca/

3 comments:

  1. I got: Thank you for your interest in brandSAMPLER™!

    Due to overwhelming support of this program, all the online samples have been requested.
    This offer was only available for a limited time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard some people are getting that. I think they have a glitch in the system. People who've gotten it have tried again a little while later and it's worked. It only came online yesterday so I doubt they are truly out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It only went live yesterday around noon so you probably got that message before the site launched.

    I just requested my samples about an hour ago, so I would definitely try again. There are some pretty fantastic samples being offered this time.

    There is also one just for men: www.pgbrandsamplerformen.ca

    ReplyDelete