Come on in and put your feet up. Learn about sales, deals and couponing in the Yellowknife. Questions and sharing are highly encouraged.

Friday, March 5, 2010

flyerscoupons.ca and Shoppers

I was asked what my opinion of flyerscoupons.ca was. I have learned so much information on smartcanucks.ca It has empowered me and pointed me in the direction of great savings. I've also made many "net friends" on there. I've also enjoyed trading coupons and the occasional coupon train (one blog I'll talk about them). But I like flyerscoupons.ca too. I think I might love it more. The really nice thing about the new website is that it is divide by store. Naturally, up here we could care less about sales at Zellers or RCSS or any of the other million stores out there. Instead of having to weed through tonnes of useless posts. It's slick and simple and so practical for us Yellowknifers. Smartcanucks still has it's place, especially for couponing, but the new site definately has a place for deals. For now, I'm gonna be visiting the 2 sites.

Shoppers Drug Mart flyer is now online for those of you that didn't get it in the mail. 20x the points event will take place on saturday. I'll see you all there bright and early!

1 comment:

  1. We also have a great site for coupons - all Canadian and we don't have coupons you need to mail for or complicated forum to register.

    www.groceryalerts.ca

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete